Setting Up a Company in Spain
Formation of a Limited Company in Spain
This service includes:
- Obtain a certificate from Mercantile Registry that the company name you want is not already taken.
- Writing of the official statutes for the company
- You can use your address as a Registered Office Address.
- € 3,006 Authorised Share Capital.
- Prepare the company constitution (Escritura).
- Arrange a local Notary appointment for you to sign the Escritura.
- Obtain a temporary tax code (CIF) from the Tax Office.
- Pay Stamp Duty at 1% of the initial share capital.
- Obtain a certificate from the Mercantile Registry that the constitution has been signed.
- Assistance at the Notary Public when signing the documents of the Deeds of Incorporation
- Register your company trading activity in Spain at the Tax Office.
Get in touch
We offer a fully conprehensive “one stop” service for non-resident clients for both new and resale property situated “ Costa Blanca “ , “ Costa Cálida“ and “ La Manga/Mar Menor