+34 96 570 96 56 lawyer@rodasconsulting.com

Resident permit

Resident permit

Who is it indended for?

This service is provided to EU citizens if they intend to live in Spain for more than 90 days or work legally in Spain.
This service is also for those who need to renew their residence permit

What does it include?

This service includes the following:

  • Analysis of the particular circumstances of the applicant.
  • Legal Advice
  • Arrangement of the documents required for the application
  • Acquisition and filling in of the official forms needed
  • Follow up of the case until obtaining the RESIDENT PERMIT

Get in touch


Contact us!

C/ Patricio Pérez 21 - 1ºA
03181 Torrevieja (Alicante), Spain

We offer a fully conprehensive “one stop” service for non-resident clients for both new and resale property situated “ Costa Blanca “ , “ Costa Cálida“ and “ La Manga/Mar Menor


Email: lawyer@rodasconsulting.com

Phone: (0034) 96 570 96 56

‎ C/ Patricio Pérez 21 – 1ºA
03181 Torrevieja (Alicante), Spain

Legal NoticeLegal WarningCookie Policy – 2023 @ Rodas Consulting SL